Melanie's Genealogy Quest

My genealogy research journal. Current names I'm researching: Liden (Peterson), Bill, Kampfert, Donovan, Scheifelbien, Zoss, Gfeller, DeGrasse/DeGrace, Fagan, Zukausky(varied spelling)

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Family gatherings

Some of the "Bills" attended a memorial service for Uncle Larry on August 25. It's always good to see family, just a shame it has to be under sad circumstances. I got to see some old pictures of my grandfather and his sister. I did notice that names I have seen elsewhere in the family tree popped up in the photo book.

A bunch of Kampfert cousins got together on Saturday August 26. I was able to get some email addresses to add people to the family site. Hopefully some of those mysteries can be solved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home