Melanie's Genealogy Quest

My genealogy research journal. Current names I'm researching: Liden (Peterson), Bill, Kampfert, Donovan, Scheifelbien, Zoss, Gfeller, DeGrasse/DeGrace, Fagan, Zukausky(varied spelling)

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Monday, January 22, 2024

52 Ancestors - Week 3 Favorite photo


This week's theme was favorite photo. But who can just pick one!

Anna Gfeller b. 1831 

 My 3rd great grandmother. And the oldest evidence of the "Bill family nose"!


The Mary and Lawrence Liden Family.

My great grandparents. The young man on the far right is my grandfather. Those are all of his siblings. I love family group photos!


The Elizabeth and Godfrey Bill Family

My twice great grandparents. The youngest baby on his mother's lap is my great grandfather. Another fun group photo.

L2K - Summer 2000
A family reunion for the ages! 😊The Lidens know how to picnic.


Kampfert Girls c. 1927

The woman is my great grandmother and the baby is my Grandma Shirley. The other 2 girls are her sisters, Mildred and Evelyn. 



Me and my friend Tasha showing off our baby sisters 1976

We moved away a few years after this was taken and I think they did too. I always wonder what happened to them.

I could go on for days showing pictures! Do you have any favorites that I don't have? Feel free to share or ask me to share! melanie0971 at gmail dot com



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey in that last picture the baby you’re holding is a real cutie lol

January 22, 2024 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home