Melanie's Genealogy Quest

My genealogy research journal. Current names I'm researching: Liden (Peterson), Bill, Kampfert, Donovan, Scheifelbien, Zoss, Gfeller, DeGrasse/DeGrace, Fagan, Zukausky(varied spelling)

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Holidays

Nothing much to report on the findings front. It's that time of year when there's not much time for research. Partly because of the holidays but also because November is National Novel Writing Month. I failed miserably this year, but hey, at least I got started!
Ancestry has added a bunch of new stuff, including their huge immigration record addition. Definitely worth a look. The family tree feature is nice, if anything at least I have my records right there on the site.
The new version of IE has a handy feature. You can open more than one window and they appear as tabs in your browser.
Happy Holidays to All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home