Melanie's Genealogy Quest

My genealogy research journal. Current names I'm researching: Liden (Peterson), Bill, Kampfert, Donovan, Scheifelbien, Zoss, Gfeller, DeGrasse/DeGrace, Fagan, Zukausky(varied spelling)

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to one and all. Now that the holidays are over I'm hoping to attack this genealogy thing full force (yeah right) Something always seems to sneek up and get in the way but I'll do my best. With more and more records available on line it does get easier. I am helping out with the indexing project at family history library web site, so that's part of my genealogy good deeds for the year :-) It's a huge project and will mean even easier searching when it's completed so if you have some time to pitch in visit their site. www.familysearch.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home