Melanie's Genealogy Quest

My genealogy research journal. Current names I'm researching: Liden (Peterson), Bill, Kampfert, Donovan, Scheifelbien, Zoss, Gfeller, DeGrasse/DeGrace, Fagan, Zukausky(varied spelling)

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's about time!

After much frustration and grumbling, I have managed to get the .ged file that is my entire tree uploaded into Ancestry's My Ancestry section. Now I can see all the siblings that are in my file, while I research on Ancestry. This file has many names that I won't do anything with but it's easier than trying to enter all the siblings by hand (which was my intention when I only uploaded my direct ancester gedcom) I've also expanded my subscription to the international records since I got a great deal (and wishful thinking that I'll be ready to do some overseas research soon!)
Yet again I have hope for a future genealogist. My nephew has been asking my mother about who her mother and grandmother were! Time to get out the pictures...
Happy Hunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home