Melanie's Genealogy Quest

My genealogy research journal. Current names I'm researching: Liden (Peterson), Bill, Kampfert, Donovan, Scheifelbien, Zoss, Gfeller, DeGrasse/DeGrace, Fagan, Zukausky(varied spelling)

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love the web

My new toy is www.geni.com I love this little networking site. It's like Facebook for genealogists. The only drawback is you can't load a gedcom yet. Of course by the time you can, I will have built my tree on the site. Oh, and if you find out one of your relatives is already signed up, you can't connect to their tree. But they said they should be able to change that soon... It's great fun. If you're a member of my family let me know if you haven't got and invite and I'll fill in your branch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home